Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1 million killed in the USA by the 2nd amendment

Since 1980 1 million people have been killed by guns in America.  Every one of those killers was using his 2nd amendment rights to the fullest extent of the law, to have and to hold.  The 2nd amendment profited every gun dealer.  1 million died for the 2nd amendment's sins.  20 million injured but just wouldn't die for your sins.

1 million failures of the NRA to protect, 1 million failures of the militia to defend.  Both are utter failures, a hoax, and forever will be.

Happiness is a warm gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, mama (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
When I hold you in my arms (Oo-oo oh yeah)
And I feel my finger on your trigger (Oo-oo oh yeah)
I know no one can do me no harm (Oo-oo oh yeah)
Because happiness is a warm gun, mama (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun (Happiness bang, bang, shoot, shoot)
Well, don't you know happiness is a warm gun, mama? (Happiness is a warm gun, yeah)

Beatles

2 comments:

  1. I am headed to SW New Mexico to see if that may be a place I want to live. I will be camping and will not take a firearm along. There is no doubt in my mind I will be safe the whole time and I don't fear even the slightest not having a weapon with me.

    Am I okay yf??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF I think your going to be just fine without a warm gun.

      Delete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.