Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Susan Koman, the Cure Foundation, the pink ribbon people, yank funding for cancer

Many women, many of those who did not have insurance, got their breast cancer screening and some treatments through Planned Parenthood.  In the name of centuries of hateful religious fanatics I want to thank you religious right, thank you anti abortion zealots, thank you republicans, thank you for your pressure to get Koman to cut off money funding breast cancer care.  Your hatred is brighter than the pink ribbons you hide behind.   Is this what your Christ wanted?  To increase the number of women without a chance at survival of breast cancer?  Actually, I think maybe he does.

2 comments:

  1. I foget where I seen this but - What if that fetus you save is gay...

    What we have here is the makings of a theocracy. It isn't imcremental anymore - Every day some new religiously mandated law goes on the books.

    Folks, stand up against the zealots that seek to turm America into another Iran.

    Make damned sure you vote while you still enjoy the right to do so.


    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a good one today at a blog, and I am ashamed I forgot where, renaming Koman's race for the cure, the race for a spine.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.