Friday, January 11, 2013

Every day I look at NYT, click "science" then "environment"

Less than 90 days after the largest atmospheric swirly swirly ass kicking the North East US has ever seen,  during the nations 3rd year of drought and wild fire epidemic with temperatures averaging for the year almost 4°F higher than the last centuries average, the NYT is closing it's environmental news department.  Next week the staff will be assigned to other duties, scraping lead paint off the basement walls perhaps.
That was it, that was the only reason I visited that site.  Once there I sometimes read other things, or click an add, but this weekend will be about the end of that.  Free up a slot on my "bookmarked" list, I may add the German site, "Greenbang", or if someone has another suggestion please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.