Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Prostate cancer prevention, Apples with peelings, Flax seed,

Vegetables, exercise, and here's the scoop.

Men, watch these 8 video's,  2 minutes each.  It's mighty simple to prevent prostate trouble.  Cut down on meat, white bread and sugars, do more fruit and vegi's, get a bag of ground flax seed, (keep it in the fridge or it goes rancid) and sprinkle a couple spoons of it on your cereal or fruit or desert or in your soup every day, (get organic if you can) apples, eat 2 a day with peelings.  Keep your equipment in good health.  

2 comments:

  1. Darrel,
    I think I am passed the prevention stage. If the test is benigh then I will do the videos.


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ron, I just don't understand that. I wish you would go into this with all the knowledge of health studies and research available. I am wishing all the good karma on you I can swing man.

      Delete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.