Thursday, June 2, 2011

Earth quakes caused by pumping oil

I hit that little button a couple days back, the one marked "next blog".  Boom, I land on this guys blog, I got the idea he was pretty young, it has only one entry a few weeks old.  It was wacky funny.  The guy says he has been thinking and thinking and it came to him what was causing earthquakes.
He says the earths mantel is suppose to be sliding around easily, lubricated nicely by oil, but we are pumping it out to burn.  Since we robbed natures grease, the plates grind and jerk along violently.  It was really funny, but the worst thing, I can't remember the blog name or address.

Normally this button takes me to corporate sites or Russian bloggers sites. I get a few visitors from Russia, maybe they follow me back from their stats.  Hi, Russia, I like your music, beets, and your research into soil types, you are the king of this research.

6 comments:

  1. That IS an interesting theory. Of course, earthquakes predate oil drilling by many millennia. Still ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. honorable Ragged Society of Antiquarian Ramblers,
    Indeeed serendipitious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NAC;
    True, predating pumping the earth shook. But lets consider that now we have planes landing, this constant jumping onto the earth in tubes of aluminum and plastic must be to blame as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fringe,
    You do better than I when hitting the "next blog" button. If I do that from mine, I wind up on wedding planning and gardening blogs. Haven't figured that one out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hitting the 'next' button has never done anything for me. I sometimes wonder who's on Blogger besides ex-blogstreamers?

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.