Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The first time I seduced her

The first time I seduced her she spread out before me  like a python on a leash.

Planning for cool weather, some evenings I like a couple of tablespoons of the good stuff after the sun goes down.

When it became routine, our being like that, I knew we were the same race.

Current Stocks:
Knob Creek, 1/4 bottle, as is Fox Vodka.  Rain Organic Vodka 3/4 bottle.  Of Rum I have but two, Rum Flor de Caña Nicaragua 1/2 bottle and Cruxan St.Crox no more than 4 or 5 shots.  Laird's Applejack the same.  el Jimador Tequila Blanc maybe 3 shots, Ouzo Metaxa the same.  Grand Marnier and Tia Maria a tablespoon or two each.

Once her brother came over and beat her while I was in the kitchen.

Oh I have WL Weller Special Reserve, I don't count it, I hate it, wheat shit, 1/2 bottle, can't stand it, do you want it?

The taste on my tongue, my finger, her perfume in my nose my hair.

Gone, all my Cognac, the Glenlevit 12 year, Clontarf Irish Whisky, the Drambuie.  I have to think things through, be clear, careful planning for the fall and winter.  Clontarf maybe.

An Irish cobra with flared hood of caramel, celtic temper on a beaded leash. 


2 comments:

  1. My planning for cooler weather? A few different kinds of "gourmet" hot chocolate mix. LOL Without marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry;
      Sounds good to me too. Also without marshmallows, I don't need the extra sugar and a list of chemicals to read.

      Delete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.