Thursday, October 4, 2012

Living on Earth: New Study Links Genetically Modified Corn to Cancer

This is devastating, at 4 months cancer and tumors begin, all of Monsanto and Roundup's tests show no cancer, their tests are all stopped at 3 months.  3 months, who ever ate corn products for only 3 months?   Here's the link:
   Living on Earth: New Study Links Genetically Modified Corn to Cancer

The modification mostly has to do with the plants ability to not be killed by Roundup, so spraying will kill the weeds but not the GM plants.  Well, it turns out weeds can change completely in only a few years.  Some weeds are no longer being killed by roundup, so what's the point?
.............
Update:  The European Food Safety Authority is saying the study above may be flawed due to the type of rat used in the test.  This rat is highly prone to cancer by age 2 years.  They are requesting to know if there was a "control" for this.  OK, I'm not stupid, this needs to be known, I am not automatically against these products, but, they do need to be proven to be safe and I have some concerns the study may be on to something, so, more tests are needed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My web site: http://de.ekopedia.org/w/index.php?title=Benutzer:EnriqueTa

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.