Thursday, September 20, 2012

lets pull some more CO2 out of the ground and spray it into the air


I have a distant family member who is a NASA scientist gathering data on global warming.  For this his reward is he has to work in a guarded office, with full time armed guards, the sign on the building was removed so as not to draw the attention of the casual crazy, the serious crazies still find it though.  Deniers want to gain access to destroy and steal data, harass and threaten scientist.

An unsettled science the deniers say, you bet your ass it is, the rate of change perpetuates new events that change the rate of change.  In fact the models that said a summer ice free Arctic in 50 or 100 years now is being considered wrong, it could be in 10 years, some models now say 4. 

2 comments:

  1. Scary stuff.
    I wrote a post last year on chemtrails and no one much believed me. It was January 1, 2012 down in Talihina where the land is mostly rural farm land and I watched the jets as they crossed over each other's paths. The trails did not dissipate like regular jet trails but rather slowly spread out over the sky. I'm not a conspiracy person and just know what I saw and no one could explain what the jets were doing except to say they were regular jets with regular comtrails. No way. But my point is, what can we do? Nothing really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The largest decine of the polar ice cap is due to hotter air
    over the pole - Those temps will drive the jet stream south again and the La Nina/El Nino - I can't keep those things straight - But, the bottom line is - I am glad that my Kia suv is 4WD.



    Sarge

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.