Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the olympics suck, so learn about pig anus and grape seeds


I was traveling and got to the hotel room in time Saturday to see Paul McCartney's convincing case for retirement.  Then Sunday night we made it home and watched a couple hours of the Olympics.  I hate it.  I want to see sports of all kinds, not possible.  Instead it's usa usa, are we the only team there, then how come we can't win all the medals?   So who told the dumbest channel in the universe that instead of watching a race or event, I want to watch someones mother watch it, or set through 5 minutes about the sick uncle of the guy running.   I'm done for.  Last night didn't watch, nor will I watch any more of it.  It is a marketing tool.  The athletes with the most contracts to endorse and advertise get all the time.

I suggest you do the same, it is a giant waste of time when you should be learning, flossing, exercising, creating, or having rough sex with a friend.  As for learning, this funny and science based video from a doctor who is not selling anything except the videos he puts on line for free anyhow, then this will be a good 55 minutes.  I had Cholesterol of 850, started eating healthy and it dropped to 450 in 45 days, 150 in a year, could have died.  You only die once, but you can rough sex a lot.

4 comments:

  1. Not only do they show only US athletes, they don't even show us all the events US wins gold in, so frustrating! There are some great athletes I'd like to see in action, but alas, there's no chance. Instead I'm treated to 2 hours of a girl crying and of has-beens giving their opinion about it. Typical NBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T Rose;
      I haven't watched anything the last few two days, instead read a David Sadaris book, funny as hell that guy, my favorite is his story about the women hired to stay with him and his sisters when his parents went out of town.

      Delete
  2. I stopped watching the Olympics 5 or 10 years ago. Partly for the reasons you mention. I would get bored with USA USA USA. Would have liked other countries and other sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have noticed your anus bleeding then you may feel very worried as well as embarrassed. But there is no need to be overly concerned. It is most likely that you are suffering from the condition known as hemorrhoids.

    Wobenzym Wobenzym

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.