Monday, May 16, 2011

Huckabee not running, not for Prez anyhow

I thing thumper Huck is running for VP, let someone else beat their brains out, the old chubster may not be able to run at that pace.  And the Donald, Donnie boy, he never was running once he saw the press was going to hammer him, thin skinned with a comb over that couldn't stand up to the joke it was a fox on his head, took me a few days to get the second meaning.  So that leaves some weaklings, and some clowns, bat shit crazy Michelle Bachmannnnnnn will probably make a run, magic underwear man is the best of the best, he may make it, Paul, again with the Texas college kids as his base, he will hit the magic underwear man hard.  But, ole Huck, he made the smooth move of the day, I think he is the vp pick of any and all, unless he loses to a token black, that would be something huh?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't mention the snowbilly, hell she was running for millionaire and nothing more. Would you do'er? What about in a three way, you know, in a hammock, a canoe and on the tiltawheel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fringe,
    I think you are right. As it stands now I see cannot fathom a GOP presidential slate - a Daniels - Huckabee might work.
    I do see Palin or Bachmam as a third party run.
    Say, they go with Jeb Bush - they are fucked...

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only candidate they have that is even remotely interesting to me is Ron Paul and he's too eclectic to be the Republican nominee.

    I hope he runs as an independent, or a Libertarian, something like that. I like much of his message. The rest of it, though, scares the hell out of me.

    But anyway, he'll never be President.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it won't be any 'man or woman' who beats Obama - it'll be the economy.

    if this economy is still in the mud come November 2012, there is no telling who will get elected Prez, or who would want to be Prez.

    I personally like the Obama - Ron Paul ticket. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron Paul, Michelle Bachmann, Newt Gingrich, and Romney are losers. And, Mitch Daniel's wife looks like she is against him running...


    That may change.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.