Monday, March 5, 2012

Everybody Loves Raymond shows, and Middle, won't watch them now.

Patricia Heaton had to get in on the fun, pile on with the Reichwing boys.  She joined in tweeting hateful insults about the Georgetown girls just like the big boys.  Thanks Patricia, its always good to know who among us would bully others for the benefit of the rich and just.

I read the cable company knows what channel your on, therefore they have a minute to minute rating.  For this reason I set my remote to skip some channels so never to afford some shows even an accidental score.  And from now on I will jump channels as fast as I can smack the button any time I land on a rerun of Everybodylovesraymond, or the stupid Middle show.  Reducing ratings of these is the only way I know to hopefully reduce Patricia's income.

She was on tweet but signed off after she got so much shit, but now she's back, if you have a tweet you can tell her your not watching any more of her shows, hey, she has a tweet so she can hear from fans, let her hear.

2 comments:

  1. Everybody Loves Raymond , and Middle, won't watch them now. Lost all regard for u as a woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people really need to listen to their "people" and not open their mouths. I love how high and mighty some people like to be...sad, sad, sad...(and I never watched her stuff in the first place, because she always seemed like she thought she was better than everyone else...now we know she really does think that highly of herself..)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.