Thursday, March 1, 2012

Al, thanks for the laugh, that did me good.

I'm OK with Al Sharpton, I don't have strong feelings for or against him considering his life's work.  Tuesday night I came in from carving limestone, the wife had TV on MSNBC and they had just that moment announced Michigan was by a few votes squeeking into a Romney win.  As Mitt finished puking up a list of talking points at his post win rally.  The camera swung to Al, and bam he left me holding my sides curled in the easy chair.  (forgive the quote may not be exact) "Well they said Romney needed to hit it out of the park, and he did, a fowl ball right out the back!  And this appearance here, it was like he had someone else's speech and couldn't wait to get to the end of it."

Well the wife and I had a really good laugh, so did the others sitting with Al on camera.  He can really deliver sometime.  I put another plus mark in Al's column.

2 comments:

  1. Al can be worth watching but not for an hour every night. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.