Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wind turbines, the threats and dangers


You know what I hate about wind turbines?
The smokestacks.
The smoke.
The smog.
The mercury pollution.
The cooling towers.
The explosions.
The spills.
The limited fuel supply.
The other countries that control the wind.
The military cost to defend the wind.
The radiation.
The death of miners.
The fly ash.
The tailing ponds.
The methane gas releases.
The huge carbon footprint.
The increasing cost over time.
The inefficiency.
The pipelines.
The contaminated water.
The damage to our lungs and overall health done by wind turbines is horrendous.
The acid rain is nasty.
The waste.
republished from Clean Technica

1 comment:

  1. Ya butt,
    Them big windmills kill birds and make meteorologist think they are seein tornados
    on weather radar - Or so they say. Here in Hoosierland Wells County (ne of Indianapolis and a benefactor of lake affect winds) is building a giant wind farm. I am all for it.
    Same goes for the solar panels.
    And, I want to thank you for increasing my awareness of green energy and distrust of coal fired power plants like Duke Energy/Peabody Coal
    run in Indiana.
    Keep after me - I may even forsake my beloved chops...


    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments might end up in the trash.